When you call The Center for Hope and Healing for the first time, here is what you will be asked to provide:
- Your contact information such as address and phone number.
- A brief description of what your concern is, (what is bringing you to counseling at this time), so we can find the therapist that would best meet your needs.
- What method of payment you will be using. If insurance is to be billed you will need your insurance card available.
- Your email address to send you a link with all our new client forms. These forms must be completed no later than 5 pm the day before your initial appointment or by 12 pm on Friday if your intake is scheduled for a Monday. If ALL paperwork has not been done by this deadline your appointment will be cancelled and can be rescheduled only after your paperwork is complete.
Your First Appointment
- Bring your insurance card to this appointment if we are billing insurance.
- Co-pays, and Time-Of-Service fees are always due at the time of service so be prepared to make your payment.
- Your first appointment is an assessment appointment only. The therapist you see will take this time getting to know you, reviewing your intake documents, and learning what your therapy goals are. They will determine if they are a good fit for your needs. If they believe another provider is better suited to help you meet your goals they may refer you.
- If the client is a minor child, a parent or legal guardian must be present for the first session.
- Further appointments may be scheduled before you leave.